Horticulture is my life

Thursday, February 11, 2010


And they say I don't have a green thumb...

12 comments

  1. Wotz round, white and giggles? A tickled onion

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Chrissy...

    This tells me that you don't like chopping onions!! hehe!
    Have a great weekend!
    Leesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! We have something in common. I have grown one of these before. It does take just the right person...lol. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's the potato crop doing at the bottom of the vegetable drawer?
    A good weekend to you!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, make the rest of us jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, I noticed a paw print...admit it, it was Bernie all along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mr. Onion! That a sprout in your pocket or you just happy to see her??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once dated someone who was built just like that!

    *only, a tad smaller.

    Bwhahahahahhaahhahahaa!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of one of those old Loony Toons cartoons where all the characters have to eat are a radish or a turnip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! Nice onion, Chrissy. I'm a melon man myself, but that is top drawer! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the onion was just happy to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite Strom Thurmond quotes is this one he said before sitting up with the other brain dead assholes who witnessed my BA award in 1970 when I fisted R.C. Deadwords at Clemson: "You can lead a horticulture. But you can't make her think."

    My own efforts at leading horticulture is occasionally plopping down on a bar stool beside an English major and saying: "Missy. I don't know jack about poetry, but I'd like to suck on your pussy until your head caves in."

    It works most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It