Pee Free!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day four and counting...

7 comments

  1. I'd have trouble peeing too if my mom posted every accident I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

    You GO, Vinny!

    Or rather, DON'T go, Vinny!

    HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable kitty! I must say I also enjoyed the photo you submitted for Ron's animal photo blog post. Too cute! Just hopping over from Ron's to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scrolled down to learn all about Vinny
    Bless you for taking him
    he's adorable
    and looks so very young!
    I'm glad the peeing has stopped again

    your photo at Ron's place is amazing
    I love their eyes, so sweet
    and the pup on the left looks like he's wearing a scarf because of the way the sun hits him, it's precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chrissy! Look at him! Butter would NOT melt. Evil, I tell ya, all of them! Indigo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Simply Suthern,
    Good point!

    @Ron,
    Ha ha! Yeah!

    @pegbur7,
    Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)

    @Dianne,
    Thanks for the kind words. I love my babies! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It