Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sundays are my Secondhand day. I'm basically too lazy to think of anything new to say so I re-post a "vintage" entry.

If you aren't in the mood for repeats, please feel free to change the channel.


"BUT I DON'T WANNA MOVE!"


Original Post Date, November 17, 2010


I haven’t given you a weight loss update lately because I’m not exactly thrilled with my progress. I’ve only lost 13 pounds and I know it’s because I got a little slacky with my exercise. I guess it really does make a difference at this age.

Crap.

I’m one of those people who has to do something EVERY day and if I miss a day or two, I never EVER want to work out again because, let's face it. I'm inherently lazy.

Yes, yes…I like the way I feel when I’m done and yes…I like the results but I really wish it was easier.

Like in the old days.

Remember those Elaine Powers wiggly jiggly things? Maybe I could find one on eBay and just wiggle jiggle my fat away. I've already got the black shoes and shower cap.



I’m not sure why these fat burning babies ever went out of style, either. My boyfriend and I could just crank up the heat, lie on the couch and sweat our way to thinness.


I know. I know. Who am I kidding?

I can't get a boyfriend.

3 comments

  1. Those vibration belt thingies look great, although if I tried one I'd probably be slapped in the head by my own stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those jiggly things when I was growing up. I'm talking bout the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, those contraptions from "back in the day," worked because women our size, were considered sexy. In todays time, rail thin, with a six pack (not beer), no ass, and big boobs, is considered sexy. I can't even manage to keep my boobs, and lose weight anywhere else. No wonder we have to work so freakin' hard to just maintain. We're at our natural weight/size at this moment, but because it's not considered "hot," we try to take it down about um, 4 sizes... FOUR!! Ugh!!
    I bought cupcakes from the store today... and I'm going to eat one tonight, and enjoy it. Screw it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It