Monday Morning Millie & Dino

Monday, January 2, 2012


7 comments

  1. GREAT video, Chrissy!

    And I LOVE how Dino was sniffing the tree at the end, getting ready wee-wee - HA!

    I am sooooooo jealous that you've gotten SNOW already! PLEASE send some to Philly, okay?

    Have a great week, girl!

    X to you and the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a voice to go with the pictures!
    I didn't know angels had time in the morning to walk the beagles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so happy!! And yet it looks soooo cold out! (I'm at the beach where it's in the mid 70s!). Happy New Year to you and the beagles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had dogs and took them for a walk in the snow like that, they would be pulling my body after I slipped and fell. Brave, brave woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Voice!
    We had 60's up till yesterday. Spose to freeze tonight but no chance of snow.

    Would love an inch or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Millie and Dino look really happy walking together! They don't seem to mind the snow at all in the video :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrr! Love the sniffy sounds they make and those happy tails!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It