Secondhand Sunday

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm basically too lazy to think of anything new to say so I'm re-posting a "vintage" entry.

If you aren't in the mood for repeats, please feel free to change the channel.


"LOOKIN' GOOD"

Original Post Date, February 10, 2010

I've been battling a cold for about a week and when I got home last night, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up three hours later and then, of course, was unable to get back to sleep so I did a little Facebook surfing.

A click here and a click there brought me to Hannah's new baby. What a beauty!



Then I compared little Marcus' pictures from this past Christmas to Christmas 2008. Gosh, he sure has grown!


Grandpa Dale isn't looking too good but he seems really happy visiting with all the grandchildren.



Marne and Jack's candid wedding shots are great! Wow, Nick took these? I'm impressed.


>

Then I thought to myself, Who the hell are these people and why am I looking at their pictures?!

7 comments

  1. Click, Click.....and before you know it, you're crashing one party after another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I catch the wife doing that. I ask who is that and she's like, uh, I dont know they are friends of so and so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that does this!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you guys...I KNOW I'm not the only one who does this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha!!!
    Facebook is the best stalking tool ever!! (Ok, that sounded creepy...)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It