So long...again, Manly Man..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Hope you and your wife work things out.

11 comments

  1. You gotta call me. What it going on now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..that swine!

    Good riddance UN-manly man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Tattoo in that picture up there is more of a man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Tattoo...I like that.

    The scoop is that he did tell me a month or so ago that he was separated but getting a divorce.

    Last night, I got a drunken text at 11:00 from him. He's on vacation with his wife.

    Guess the divorce is on hold. But why the hell are you texting me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure someone named Mr. Nice Guy would never do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the offer, Chris. :-)

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It