HCG Update

Friday, June 24, 2011




I can't believe how easy this diet has been!

I have to admit, though...I want ice cream. Now, physically, I'm not craving it, but psychologically, I want it. It's summer! You're supposed to eat ice cream in the summer.

I don't think I've ever eaten so many strawberries in my life. Thank goodness, they're in season and extra yummy this year! I'm allowed iced tea, either unsweetened or with Sweet 'n' Low and I've probably consumed more of those little pink packets than a lab rat does in his whole life.

One week to go!

You can only stay on the HCG for 30 days and then you run the risk of developing an immunity to it. After 60 days, I can do another 4 weeks to (hopefully) reach my goal.



I think my chubby cheeks are getting thinner!

Yes, those cheeks, too!

5 comments

  1. You're gorgeous girl.

    Glad you are happy with it.

    I had a carton of mint chocolate chip yeasterday. It wernt that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! 15 lbs.!!!!!!

    You GO, girl! I'm sooooo proud and happy for you!

    And might I add....you look STUNNING that photo!

    Woot! Woot! Woot!

    Hey, haven't the strawberries been fantastic this season? I get a pound every time I go shopping and they're gone within two days!

    Have a fantabulous weekend!

    X to you and the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting that stripper bod back huh? Good for you ... BIG weight loss ... Congrats. So where do I get enough pregnant women to start my diet? Do they voluntarily give up their hormones or do you have to threaten them with triplets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Simply Suthern,
    You are too kind. Thank you! And thank you for lying about how scrumptious the ice cream was. You're a true friend. :-)

    @Ron,
    Hey, look, I can comment again! Thanks for the kind words. And YES, the strawberries are yummy. Can't wait for the next phase of this diet so I can make some smoothies!

    @Joel,
    Yes. Aging strippers are all the rage now, haven't you heard? Just stop a pregnant woman on the street and ask her to pee in a cup for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I'm just getting here and finding this out. Where do you get this HCG stuff?

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It