Monday Morning Bernie & Millie

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hi Guys! Sorry, I've been a lame-o and haven't posted anything worthwhile lately. I've been having a really hard time with things, especially with Mother's Day, so I've just been trying to keep busy with both houses.

I did manage to go out and buy a Flip video camera but I haven't had much time for anything other than lame videos. Get used to 'em. I'm going to start a library of them once I can figure out how. This is the first one.

If you're a Facebook friend, you've already been treated to it but here it is again.

You're welcome...



This is pretty much how Bernie looks all the time. Caught Millie in a down moment.

4 comments

  1. I've said it before (probably on Facebook), but BERNIE!! <3

    (and yes, Millie is lovely too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy!

    I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how you were. I know the first Mother's/Father's Day can be very hard.

    Sending you a HUGE hug, my friend....

    ((((( Chrissy )))))

    I couldn't watch your video on your blog for some reason, so I'll go over to FB later to check it out.

    Enjoy your new Flip video camera. Can't wait to see your future videos!

    X to you, Bernie, Vinny and Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Indigo,
    Gosh, I just LOVE 'em! Bad Vinny, too.

    @Ron,

    I have to figure out how to post them correctly so they'll actually PLAY.

    Thanks for the hug! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It