If I tell you I love you, will you hold it against me?

Monday, February 16, 2009

We're finally down to three lovely bachelorettes on this season of The Bachelor and we're quickly coming to the finale. Last week's episode featured Jason going home with four of the girls to meet their families.

FINALLY, after all the years that this show has been on, the parents of one of the girls said, "You know what, this is way too freaky and we aren't going on TV". Please, please don't hold this against her, Jason. If anything, you should be applauding the sanity of these people who refuse to be subjected to the three ring circus of fake love. Which, as you know, I can't get enough of.

Besides, you shouldn't judge people by their families. Please..?

In tonight's episode, they all flew to New Zealand and each had a private date with Jason where they professed their undying love for him before he boinked them. And he boinked them all. I know! All three. No more kicking the tires, he took each one for a test drive.

Looking back on my dating history, sneers through a neighbor's window the morning after while I did the walk of shame in last night's clothes are nothing compared to the humiliation of being dumped in front of millions of people after you show someone your hoo-ha.

I'm so glad he sent Canadian Jillian packing because if I had to hear her talk anymore abooot how strong she has to be and how she's afraid abooot putting herself out there and getting hurt and abooot this and abooot that, I was gonna snap.

My dog was sleeping on the opposite end of the couch and I literally slammed my hand down and yelled, Oh no he di-int! This caused my dog to jump off the couch and start barking because she thought she was getting a cookie. And heck, she did, because we had something to celebrate.

Good times...

No comments

Post a Comment

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It