10 more things you never wanted to know about me

Saturday, February 7, 2009



1. I'm annoyed when no one says "Bless you" when I sneeze
2. My feet are always cold
3. I can't do crossword puzzles
4. I have a scar above my lip (piggy back ride gone wrong when I was three years old)
5. I think air conditioning is the greatest invention ever
6. I would like to travel cross country in an RV
7. I curse like a sailor when I'm really angry
8. I can't do math in my head
9. Gerbera daisies are my favorite flower
10. I wear black every day

2 comments

  1. hello... i am an indonesian.it's interest to visit your blog. i am living in Bangka. Bangka is rich of beautiful beaches. do you like travelling? let you to visit Bangka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Thanks for visiting my blog! Bangka sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It