Monday Morning Peanut Dino

Monday, August 1, 2011



Details to follow...

9 comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS,

    Somebody has a new baby

    He looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...he's ADORABLE, Chrissy!

    What a sweet face! He looks exactly like Snoopy!

    And I LOVE the name....Peanut Dino!!!!!

    ((((( Peanut Dino))))))

    Can't wait to hear the details!

    X to you, Vinny, Millie and Dino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Details immediately!! He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the one who likes the trader joe biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, those eyes! I've officially fallen in love with Dino (but don't let Nina hear that, she's a helluva jealous girl!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chrissy....

    OHHHHH TOOOO CUTE!!! Hey, I thought I'd come visit you here.. since I'm trying to 'catch up' on blog reading and posting!!! I have a LOT of time now, that's for sure!!

    All my best for a great weekend and looking forward to more details about this peanut cutie... Hugs, Leese

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, you know you want to say it..

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It